Sunday, May 15, 2011

i got mixed feelings here

so that's one of many many reasons why i'm always left alone
i get linked with many people at one time,
then on the next day i'll be knowing that they're gonna left me
and i'm alone back
all this while, people sees me as a girl with many friends
but the truth is, i'm still a loner
yes a LONER
i always have this quotations in my heart
which i just can't let go
PEOPLE COME, AND PEOPLE GO
there's a second where someone come into my life, makes my life meaningful
and the next time, that someone will be gone
and then, there comes another bunch of people
and i just hahahaha among them
and i know, that'll be temporary
ughh
i know, i'll always have my dengs
but then, would they go, just like others?
i hope, not.
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee don't
:'(
just like, yesterday, i was like liking this someone
and then, knowing that that someone will be going away by the time i stepped back in melaka
so what's the point
living in laughter for not forever
and become a loner again
hate that
hopefully, not by next time i step back in perak, i'm gonna lost another person that i love
OMG pls don't

next, i'm quite happy doing my LI here
meeting nice people here
and thank God He always match me with the greatest people
but like the previous paragraph i said,
PEOPLE COME, AND PEOPLE GO
and so my happiness is just temporary
sigh

next, what's next
haha
i'm quite nervous
of my whats-gonna-be my pointers
since that, i got quite many C+s
with 1 B+, 1 A-, and 1 A
hehe
thank God there's no D for this semester
but EMT coursemark is not out yet
so
i'm really2 nervous
i was like, regret of retaking this subject
if only i know that my efforts will be ruined
i'd never repair the subject
ughh
damn it
so what i can do now is
PRAY
PRAY
and
PRAY
i believe, God knows better how much i put efforts this time
GOD pls don't disappoint me this time

next2,
my ex called
he said that he missed me
GO TO HELL i said in my heart
because,
all that he must know that, he is no better than a cheater.
huhu

thats all i got in here.


No comments:

Post a Comment