Thursday, February 17, 2011

i'm just slightly tired today

i got work to do

yet i managed to go out filling my empty stomach

(i hadn't had any heavy meal for today so i went out to recharge my power)

now i just got back

realizing that i have eyebags already

feel sleepy(a bit!)

yet, there's a force that stopped me from throwing myself on my bed

and honestly, i missed the smell of my own matress

never managed to spend more than 6 hours on it

thinking that i have too much things running through my mind

CURRENTLY:

1. group assignment

2.lab report

3.coming tests

4.taegeuk 3, need to make it smooth and accurate

5.masum, depart from utem at 11 a.m 23/2/2011, yet i have another test waiting on 24/2/2011

6.individual assignment

why life being so complicated towards me

ok, i know, everyone has the same thinking as me

but believe me, i really need a break!

hurm

sorry for the confession

but i admit, i'm really tired

repeated, i'm not complaining here!

just need to broadcast the "what's on my mind" here

yet, i don't really spend with my housemates

ohh kayy

what do i expect from this

saying "when will i stop this", no wayy i don't want people to get offended with this kinda statement

what about "i'm gonna stop", looks like i'm a loser

oh god

as long as i managed to stand with it, pls give me the strength

hope that i won't go flat like an anorexic

hahaha

LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment