Friday, December 31, 2010

2010, me, myself and I, and 2011. ;))

hahh. 2010 is almost done, here comes 2011 !!

hopefully, my second semester of the third year would be fun-nier for me.

well so far in 2010, mistakes i've learned:

1. having my laptop turned on for 24 hours and more, internet connection non-stop that i've blowed my laptop charger.
ha ha ha!

2. getting my pointers dropped very far farrrrrrrrrr from my original target so next time, pls pay more attention in class !! and do come to lecturers more often, oke??

3. love encounters might affect marks for test, thus affects more on carry marks.

4. procrastination brings bad luck.

6. be serious when it comes to assignments. no copy paste(s).

at the same time, what i've learned from 2010:

1. enjoy outdoor life. promise i won't leave my taekwondo team, for they give me happiness. a lot. ;))

2. never let go what we have, for it maybe the last, and there might be no turning back.

3. LoL a lot. it is the best medicine for stressful mind. ;))

4. MASUM ---> teaches me a lot about team spirit, disciplinary, and excitement of doing things that most people feared, and most people would try to avoid. ahhahahaha.
for example, like doing sprinting, jogging, technical training, EVERYDAY !! and i used to it already.

5. first love doesn't mean that it will last forever. feelings fade, heart might change, even after 3 years of relationship. sigh

6. people come and go. and i don't stick to one person, so far. and i really have to adapt with that hurting situation. hahaha. well, i made it ;))

so, hopefully the coming 2011 would bring joy to me, no more sad things again oke ??
actually, I am supposed to do industrial training this sem,
but then tahu2 je laa,
utem ni suka buat gila.
so, this SHOULD be the chance to be better than last 2 semesters.
hahahahhaa.
anddddddddddd...
remember your vow yasmeen,
NEVER FALL IN LOVE
again !!!
after grad je okehhh !!!
ahhhhahahahaha !!
LoL !!
friends, i do miss y'all.
specially my taekwondo family: cheah, fiqa fieqa, suweet, daddy, megat, sir, and all(ramai sgt),
my deary housemates: kak lang, my bf(zahidah), azfa, yeen, syanie, anis, ina..
my BENT mates, hehehehe ;))
tunggu yeaaa..besok aku balik.
ahhahahahahahaa ~~
ahhh, not to be forgotten, do pray for my mom's health.
because she's getting worse, serba salah pulakk nak tinggal dia. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
besok nak balik dahhh !!!!
muhuhuhuhu
well anyway, happy new year. ;)
*sorry for my broken english*

No comments:

Post a Comment