Tuesday, October 11, 2011

the test

it's just me, screwed things up unintentionally.
screwed a friendship, living in hardship, having to get over something that is out of my beyond.
dear ALLAH, what is this? a test? a courage test to prove that i am the only person who manage to go through the hardship?
dear ALLAH, i'm no angel, i'm nothing, i'm only a stupid, naive human being.
dear ALLAH, do provide me with extra strength.
ameen.

i cried, for the first time after a year. yes.
somehow, tears started to drop. without my approval.
but i just can't help it. it's just how i release the tense and sorrow in my heart.
the worst part is, i can't believe the almost 5-years friendship tie, had gone by the wind.
leaving me nothing. i'm left alone.
at the moment when i started to need the person. who gave me false hopes!
which had vanished my spirits. they're are all gone.
leaving me behind..alone.
nothing.
nothing.
shit.
i hate the hardship i have to go through.
but the memories remain memories.
which, again, give me tears.
oh ALLAH.
allow me to have my prayer first.

No comments:

Post a Comment