Saturday, November 19, 2011

my piece of thoughts

seems like dah lama aku tak express my piece of mind here.
just that, i have nothing to say
but this:

aku boleh tau, if ever ada pergerakan yang tak menyenangi aku, and i want you to know that, how much i hate this kinda gut. bukan apa. aku lebih prefer bersikap neutral, aku takde nak bias dengan mana2 pihak, and semua orang pun aku anggap kawan. and if ever kau tak suka aku pun, aku tak salahkan kau pun. aku tak boleh jadi manusia yang paling perfect, and sometimes i do have my bad temper, and at times aku terlepas cakap, which tak semua orang boleh terima, and memang ramai sentap honestly saying. so, i can't help much on this but to say sorry, that i can't be the most perfect person in the world, i do have to have some space to sit quietly and lihat balik masalah aku, and figure out how to reduce and solve it. to all yang support aku dari belakang, thanks a lot. to my haters, thanks a lot too. you make me realize that not all people will love you, and the most, probably you just can't be the way I am, the way I conduct my life in this challenging world. haha. i'm not bragging here ok! peace

tu je. to whom it may concern, thanks for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment